Helloooo wonderful readers and escape artists! Kara and Denise, here. We're just here at ole Sprightly Escapes hanging out with some pretty awesome folks and listening to the rain (there's a thunderstorm a-brewin' right now in Denver!). Thunder and lightening sure do make for a creepy cool feel when your escape room is located in a 100 year-old house. Muahahaha.
So, we thought to ourselves, "Hmm... what should this next blog post be about? Why not... The Top 10 Things to Do in Denver (When it's Raining Outside!)". Clever, eh? While this may not be the most exhaustive list of things to do in Denver when it's raining outside, we sure think these are some fun activities, so why not share them with our millions of readers, ya know?
Top 10 Things to Do in Denver (When it’s Raining Outside!)
10. Play in the rain, duh. You only live once, people!
9. Host a game day/ night with some of your closest friends or family members.
8. Put together a puzzle.
7. Play video games - how about some old school Duck Hunt? or Mario Brothers?
6. Download an escape room app/ game on your phone. They're addicting and good pre-work to the real thing.
5. Play with your puppy... or kitten... or if you don't have a puppy or kitten then maybe go adopt one? Just throwing out suggestions here!
4. Play hide-and-go-seek. Let's be honest, when's the last time you played that game? And when's the last time you played that game with a thunderstorm happening outside? #childhoodmemories
3. Speaking of your childhood, buy a coloring book and color. Feel silly buying the latest Finding Dory coloring book because you're a "grown-up"? Well first off, don't be embarrassed. Everybody loves Dory and Ellen DeGeneres. And two, if you really don't want to commit, then buy one of those trendy new adult coloring books. You know, the ones that are supposed to relax you? We suggest using colored pencils for those... not Crayons. Strategy people, strategy.
2. Catch up on your favorite blogs. Have you perused the Sprightly Shenanigans blog posts? See what we did there ;-)
1. And our number one suggestion for what to do in Denver when it's raining outside...
Play an escape room… at Sprightly Escapes!
I bet you sure were surprised about that #1 suggestion of what to do in Denver when it's raining outside. Glad we could keep you on your toes for that one!
Welp, that's about all we've got in this edition of Sprightly Escapes. Until next time, friends...
Denise and Kara
P.S. We know we owe you some #solveitsunday answers. Next time.... next time!